To apply, please submit the following. Applications without these materials will not be considered:
- A cover letter that includes your salary request;
- Resume; and
- Anything else you think we should consider, like a writing sample. You may email these materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active California State Bar license.
- 6+ years of experience is preferred, and a minimum of 3 years is required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience, knowledge, and performance. Starting salaries for new attorneys vary based on many factors but are generally within the following: for 3-5 years of experience $90,000-$120,000; for 6-10 years of experience $120,000-$160,000; and for 10+ years of experience $160,000+.
- Benefits include health and vision insurance, prompt monthly payments for expenses, some MCLE, mobile phone allowance, and paid parking at the office.
- Employees receive a 90 day receive and are frequently assessed for raises and discretionary bonuses.
- Attorneys usually receive referral fees for clients they bring to Wolk & Levine.
Wolk & Levine, LLP is a busy, fast-paced business law firm in Glendale, CA in need of a full-time, hardworking attorney. Our practice areas include business services, intellectual property, homeowners association law, e-commerce and gaming, litigation, employment law, entertainment, estate planning, and more. We value excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as people who are detail-oriented, ethical, and willing to continuously improve and learn.
Expert Business & Intellectual Property Law expertise in your inbox
Join our Mailing List
Signup form here.