Wolk & Levine, LLP is a busy, fast-paced business law firm in Glendale, CA in need of a full-time litigation attorney. We are a full service firm, meaning the candidate should be willing to help with a variety of practice areas including business services, intellectual property, homeowners association, e-commerce and gaming, litigation, employment law, entertainment, restaurants and convenience stores, and estate planning. Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be detail-oriented, be ethical, and be willing to continuously improve and learn.
Required Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- California State Bar license.
- 6+ years of litigation experience is preferred, and a minimum of 3 years is required.
- Experience with discovery, court appearances, motion work, and drafting pleadings.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and knowledge, up to $200,000 per year plus commission.
- Benefits include health and vision insurance, prompt monthly payments for expenses, some MCLE, mobile phone allowance, and paid parking at the office.
To apply, please submit the following:
- A cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for Wolk & Levine and your salary request;
- Resume; and
- Anything else you think we should consider, like a writing sample.
Expert Business & Intellectual Property Law expertise in your inbox
Join our Mailing List
Signup form here.