|Terms And Conditions Of Use
1. No Attorney Client Relationship. This site and its contents do not constitute, or contain, legal advice. Information is posted for educational purposes and as a means of providing a frame of reference for those considering seeking legal representation. Nothing associated with this site or the use thereof, creates an attorney-client relationship. The contents of this site should not be considered a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state. While it is the intent of Wolk & Levine to provide current and updated information, this site is subject to change without notice and no guarantee is made to the accuracy or relevance of any information contained herein.
2. Copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, all website materials, including, without limitation, text, the Wolk & Levine logo, and all designs, text graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the proprietary and copyrighted property of Wolk & Levine or its licensors. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational and non-commercial use. Reproduction for purposes other than described above, modifications, distribution, republication, display or performance — without the prior written permission of Wolk & Levine — is strictly prohibited.
3. Trademarks. Wolk & Levine, www.wolklevine.com, the Wolk & Levine logo, and any proprietary product or service names contained on this website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Wolk & Levine or its licensors, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Wolk & Levine. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Wolk & Levine, and may not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Wolk & Levine. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of the respective owners.
If you believe that any material on this website infringes upon any copyright or trademark that you own or control, or that any link on this website directs users to another website that contains material that infringes upon any intellectual property which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringements using the following information:
Wolk & Levine, LLP
535 North Brand Blvd., Suite 300
Glendale, CA 91203
6. Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability. Wolk & Levine expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Site as a result of your use of this Site, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Site. Everything contained herein is provided “AS-IS,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy, and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, no warranty is made, either express or implied, that access to, or operation of this Site, will be uninterrupted or error free.
7. Forum for Disputes. Wolk & Levine, and this Site, are operated in California. No attorney at this firm is licensed to practice in any other state. If you choose to access this Site from another location, you do so at your own risk. Any and all claims related to your use of this Site, or its contents, shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of California. The access, viewing or use of this Site constitutes the visitor’s express consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of California.
Wolk & Levine is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our website and services.
9. Minors. Minors (as defined under the laws of THEIR jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to use the Wolk & Levine website in any way. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor, and we will not use any information if we discover that it has been provided by a minor.
10. What personally identifiable information does Wolk & Levine collect from you?
(1) Some information is gathered if you choose to fill out a contact form on any page of this Site, or if you choose to sign up for our electronic newsletter. When submitting a request for an attorney to contact you, this Site requires that you provide your name and email address in order for an attorney to respond to your inquiry; you may also optionally provide your phone number. When signing up for our electronic newsletter you are required to provide a valid email address for delivery.
(2) When we advertise on third party sites we (through our advertising partners) may place cookies on your computer or use pixel tags to analyze site traffic. The information gathered through this technology is not personally identifiable.
12. Use and storage of collected information. Wolk & Levine may retain your infomation for as long as permitted by law and as long as is necessary to permit you to use our services without the requirement of resubmitting the same information. Except as provided herein, Wolk & Levine shall not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless obligated to do so by law.
13. Linked Websites. This Site may contain links that will let you leave the Wolk & Levine website and access another site. These “linked websites” are not under the control of Wolk & Levine and it is possible that these sites have different terms and/or privacy policies. This policy applies solely to personal information that is acquired on this website (www.wolklevine.com). Wolk & Levine accepts no responsibility or liability for your use or disclosure of personal information to linked websites.
14. What are your choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information? The disclosure of personal information is required to submit an inquiry through this Site, however visitors may contact our offices by telephone without making such disclosures. If you do not wish to disclose the requisite information to submit an inquiry through our site you are free to contact our office by telephone or schedule an in person meeting or to use the services of another law firm.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, the Wolk & Levine website may not be displayed or function in the way intended by Wolk & Levine.
15. Security. If you choose to use the Wolk & Levine website, you should be aware that any information transmitted electronically via the World Wide Web might not be secure. Wolk & Levine assumes no liability for the loss of any information that you transmit to us via the World Wide Web. In communicating with you, we may send e-mail as unencrypted data text because we are aware that most clients cannot easily process encrypted e-mail. This is done for your convenience, but with the security concern that, if misrouted or intercepted, it could be read more easily than encrypted e-mail. Please feel free to contact Wolk & Levine if you are interested in changing the method of delivery of electronic communications.
16. Questions and Comments. Please feel free to direct any questions, comments, or concerns to [email protected].
17. Version. These policies were last updated on October 30, 2018.
Copyright © 2013 Wolk & Levine. All Rights Reserved.