Sarah R. WolkManaging Partner and Chief Operating Officer
Sarah R. Wolk is the Managing Partner and a founding Partner of Wolk & Levine, LLP. She is licensed to practice law in California and Illinois. Ms. Wolk is a practicing attorney, oversees legal work, handles quality control, and manages the Wolk & Levine, LLP office and its employees.
Sarah R. Wolk is admitted to practice law in all California state courts, the United States District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of California, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and all Illinois state courts. She has a strong legal background in litigation, business contracts, intellectual property, employment issues, assisting with insurance claims, and commercial lease agreements.
Ms. Wolk graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a B.S. in Sociology after three years. After graduation, she moved to Los Angeles where she worked in a Beverly Hills plaintiff’s law firm prior to attending Southwestern Law School. At Southwestern, she was on the Board of Directors for the Moot Court Honors Program, and was a semi-finalist in national moot court competitions focusing on intellectual property and telecommunications topics. After law school, and prior to founding this firm, Ms. Wolk worked for two other California firms focusing on insurance and employment litigation.
Ms. Wolk enjoys working out, animals, the outdoors, and vegan chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Not Your Average ROM Com: No Love Lost As Video Game ’Emulators’ Get Legal Blast From Nintendo, The Biederman Blog, 2018 (contributor).
- Cancer Rights Law: An Interdisciplinary Approach, American Bar Association, 2018 (contributor and chapter co-author).
- Can Your Goods End Up on Reality Shows?, Biederman Blog, 2011.
- Shipping and Handling Charges, E-Commerce Law Report, 2011.
- Post SB-899 Depositions, Workers’ Compensation Quarterly (California State Bar Publication), 2009.
- Disability Legal Resource Center Referral Panel.
- LegalZoom Referral Panel.
- American Bar Association.
- Panelist, Boss Ladies, Women’s Law Association of Southwestern Law School, 2017.
- Guest Lecturer, LawCareerLab, Southwestern Law School, 2016.
- Panelist, Southwestern Law School’s Estate Planning Society, Inaugural Speaker Panel, 2013.
- Interviewer, Mock Interviews, Southwestern Law School Career Services Office, 2013.
- Guest Speaker, How to Start Your Own IP Firm, Southwestern Law School Intellectual Property Law Society, 2012.
- Guest Lecturer, Contract Drafting Class, Southwestern Law School, 2012.
- Practice Round Judge, Southwestern Moot Court Honors Program, 2012.
- Interviewer, Mock Interviews, Southwestern Law School Career Services Office, 2012.
- Guest Lecturer, Contract Drafting Class, Southwestern Law School, 2011.
- Panelsist, Transactional v. Civil Litigation Attorneys, Southwestern Law School Career Services Office, 2011.