Zack Levine is admitted to practice law in all California state courts, the United States District Court for the Central District of California, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Law and has numerous publications. His wealth of legal knowledge is a valuable asset to Wolk & Levine, LLP.
Zack Levine is admitted to practice law in all California state courts, the United States District Court for the Central District of California, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. He has a strong legal background in licensing agreements, intellectual property, domain disputes, e-commerce, and gaming. Mr. Levine is the author of the “Litigation” and “Cloud Law” columns for the monthly newsletters E-Commerce Law Report and Cyberspace Lawyer and is a contributing author to Scott on Multimedia Law, Scott on Information Technology Law, the IT Law Wiki, FindLaw, and Superhero Law, as well as the former author of the “FAQ” column in the E-Commerce Law Report.
Mr. Levine is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Southwestern Law School and Glendale University College of Law where he teaches: Video Game Law, Live Entertainment Law, Video Game Agreements, Business Organizations, Business & Financial Literacy for Law Students, Computer & Video Game Law, Remedies, and Drafting Business Agreements.
Mr. Levine attended Southwestern Law School as well as the the University of California, San Diego. Through the Moot Court Honors program at Southwestern he participated in the John Marshall Information Technology and Privacy competition where he was the 2nd Place Oralist.
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Southwestern Law School — Video Game Law; Live Entertainment Law; Video Game Agreements
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Glendale University College of Law — Business Organizations; Business & Financial Literacy for Law Students; Computer and Video Game Law, Remedies, Drafting Business Agreements
- Board has no right to bill owner for costs fighting lawsuit filed against it by a tenant, Los Angeles Times, March 27, 2016
- Can a homeowners association board shut the door on garage sales?, Los Angeles Times, March 6, 2016
- Improper disposal of prescription drugs can put people and homeowners association at risk, Los Angeles Times, February 28, 2016
- Unassigned parking spaces spark fight among unit owners, Los Angeles Times, August 9, 2013.
- Does homeowners association have to carry earthquake insurance?, Los Angeles Times, July 19, 2013.
- Can board place association funds in risky investments?, Los Angeles Times, June 1, 2013.
- When past-due payments are overseen by lawyers, Los Angeles Times, May 18, 2013.
- Uploading Content to a Server for Streaming Does Not Violate a License for Public Performance, Cyberspace Lawyer, November 2011, Volume 16, Issue 10.
- State Governments See eTaxes as a Potential Silver Lining to Cloud Services, Cyberspace Lawyer, October 2011, Volume 13, Issue 10.
- There is No Reasonable Expectation of Privacy In Your IP Address – or – Why You Shouldn’t Steal Your Neighbor’s WiFi, Cyberspace Lawyer, August 2011, Volume 16, Issue 7.
- Taxation in Virtual Worlds, e-Commerce Law Report, March 2009, Volume 11, Issue 3.
- Glendale Tech Week: Tools for your Business; 2017
- USC Art Law Society Introduction to Art Law Panel; 2017
- Guest Speaker, Entertainment Law and Web 2.0, Southwestern Law School, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Speaker, Crash Course in Entertainment Law, Los Angeles Story Expo 2013
- Panelist, Blueprint: Law for Creatives, American Institute of Graphic Arts, 2013
- Guest Lecturer, Drafting and Negotiating Technology Agreements, Southwestern Law School, 2013
- Guest Speaker, How to Start Your Own IP Firm, Southwestern Law School Intellectual Property Law Society, 2012
- Guest Speaker, Starting a business and protecting your intellectual property, Southwestern Law School Business Law Society, 2012